And here we thought that shrimp was for a stirfry or creole... Tada! We introduce to you, Shrimp Toast!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 5-6 slices of bread
- 1 package raw Argentine shrimp
- 4-5 green onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Slice bread into quarters and chop up green onions.
- Chop up the raw Argentine shrimp into small pieces (you could also throw this in the food processor if you don’t want chunks).
- To a bowl with the shrimp, add salt, garlic powder, soy sauce, corn starch, and half of the green onions.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture onto the pieces of bread and top with sesame seeds and green onions. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes (until crispy).