Pork Souvlaki Skewers
Tender and juicy Greek-inspired pork skewers!
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 skewers, metal or wooden
- Place the pork tenderloins on a cutting board and cut into 2 cm (3/4 inch) cubes.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dried oregano, and whisk to combine.
- Add the cubed pork to the bowl and, using your hands or tongs, toss the pork until it’s well coated, then transfer to the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Once the pork has marinated, thread the cubes of pork onto skewers and season generously with salt and pepper on all sides. Discard any unused marinade.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat, add skewers and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Once cooked, remove pork skewers from the grill and allow to rest a few minutes before serving.