Chicken Souvlaki Salad
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 2 @trulocal chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 head of lettuce (chopped)
- 1/4 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 tomato
- For the tzatziki, add yogurt, shredded, cucumber, salt, and lemon juice.
- Slice up the chicken thighs into cubes and add them to a bowl with paprika, salt, garlic, and parsley. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken on skewers and bake at 450F for 12 minutes.
- Prepare the lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
- Assemble the salad and top with croutons.