Chili Lime Turkey Burgers
These burgers are perfect to fire up on the grill! These are fresh, yet savoury… a combination I didn’t think could work with a protein like this! On top of the burger is an easy to make guacamole that is delicious on the burger or used to dip with your favourite crackers. I also made a 90 second mug bread using @bakeinaminute, 1 tbsp olive oil, and 1 egg then sprinkled with @busterrhinos Everything Bagel seasoning.
See more from Brie at www.instagram.com/sugarfreebrie
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped) or cilantro paste
- 1-2 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp @burlapandbarrel (B&B) Black Lime
- 1/4 tsp B&B cobanero chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp B&B cobanero chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp B&B smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- For the burgers, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and form into 4 burger patties.
- Place on the grill fry up in a pan to cook throughout.
- Top the cooked burgers with guacamole, fresh chopped tomatoes, sautéed onion, and any sauces you want like; mayo, hot sauce, or perhaps a balsamic glaze.