Keto Big Mac Bites
Craving a Big Mac but are looking for a healthier option? Introducing your new favourite recipe, Keto Big Mac Bites that can double as a main and an appetizer!
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 large dill pickles, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon pickles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Roll the beef into 1.5 ounce balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. While burgers cook add all of the secrete sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
6. When the burgers are done baking turn off the oven and remove them. Pat any excess grease off.
7. Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
8. Drizzle the burgers with secret sauce. Place a pinch of lettuce and a pickle slice on top of each burger and place on a tomato slice. Run a skewer through it and repeat with the remaining burgers.