Ahh, chili.... the meal that no one can ever turn down. It's hearty, warming and packed with vegetables and tasty meat!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (796 mL)
- 1 can of pasta sauce (650 mL)
- 1 can of black beans (drained) (540 mL)
- 1 package chilli seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups spinach
- Chili flakes
- Green onions
- To a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and cook the @trulocal ground turkey for 5-7 minutes.
- To a crock pot, add the canned tomatoes, pasta sauce, drained black beans, chilli seasoning, lemon juice, cheese, and spinach.
- Cook for high for 5 hours (stir every 1-2 hours).
- Top with chilli flakes and green onions.