Mango Turkey Burgers with Avocado Strawberry Salsa
Sweet, savoury and packed with protein, these burgers not only taste delicious but are easy to make! Pair them with the newly released WW Hamburger Buns and enjoy them guilt-free all summer long!
Use code WWLAUNCH upon checkout, to receive 6 complimentary chicken breasts with the purchase of your first three regular sized ($249) truLOCAL boxes.
Click here to build your box today.
- lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup mango, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mango, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 WW Hamburger Buns
- 4 lettuce leafs
- Preheat the BBQ or a grill pan to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, soy sauce, red onion, almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon powder, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Stir until evenly combined.
- Portion the patty mixture into 4-6 round balls and flatten it into a disc with your hands.
- Cook for 6 minutes per side.
- In a separate bowl, combine the salsa ingredients (avocado, lemon juice, red onion, mango, strawberries, sea salt, pepper, cinnamon powder) and stir until evenly combined.
- Serve the burgers on WW Hamburger Buns, and top with lettuce and salsa.