A match made in heaven! Scallops and bacon - the ultimate pairing!
See more from Natasha at natashatheprocrastibaker
- two tsp soy sauce
- two BBQ sauce
- one tsp sesame oil
- one tsp ketchup
- one tsp oyster sauce
- 12 wild-caught large atlantic sea scallops
- six strips of bacon
- Optional: parsley for topping
- Pat dry scallops with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Slice the bacon in half (cut vertically).
- Wrap the bacon around the scallop and place a toothpick through the scallop to hold it in the place.
- Mix together the soy sauce, BBQ sauce, sesame oil, ketchup, and oyster sauce.
- Brush it onto the scallops.
- Bake at 425F for 15 minutes or until fully cooked (rotate halfway through and brush on more of the sauce)
- Broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Top with parsley or garnish of choice.