Pork Tenderloin with Brussels Sprouts
- half cup orange juice
- half tbsp vegetable oil
- half tbsp steak spice
- one cup cold water
- half tbsp cold water
- two tbsp brown sugar
- one tbsp cornstarch
- one cup pineapple (chopped)
- three strawberries (chopped)
- half cup cucumber (chopped)
- one tbsp honey
- half tsp salt
- Pour the vegetable oil over the pork tenderloin and then rub on the steak spice.
- Let in marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place in a pan and pour in the orange juice (this will help keep it from getting too dry).
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Then flip it over and bake again at 425F for another 10 minutes.
- To make the sauce, add the water and brown sugar to a pan and let it dissolve. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 tbsp of cornstarch and about 1/2 tbsp of cold water (add more if necessary). Then pour this into the sauce and whisk it together.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and add the maple syrup and honey.
- Bake at 375F for 35 minutes and then broil on high for 2 minutes.
- For the salsa, cut up the strawberries, cucumbers, and pineapple. Then, mix in the honey and salt.