Did someone say jambalaya?! That was us. Get your forks ready, you're likely going back for thirds with this one!
See more from at natashatheprocrastibaker
- four trulocal hot Italian sausages
- two trulocal chicken breasts
- one can diced tomatoes
- half medium red pepper
- half medium green pepper
- 300 g rigatoni pasta
- quarter medium red onion
- half medium white onion
- half cup pasta water
- half tbsp oregano
- half tsp pepper
- half tsp salt
- one tbsp red pepper flakes
- one cup pasta sauce
- Cut two chicken breasts into strips, then cubes.
- Add vegetable oil to a pan on medium heat. Add in salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning (to taste).
- Boil the sausages until they start to rise.
- Cut them into slices and then pan fry them on medium heat.
- Boil water and cook the rigatoni pasta according to the instructions (save 1/2 cup of the pasta water).
- In another pan, cook the diced tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, white onion, pasta water, and pasta sauce.
- Combine it all together and add red pepper flakes, oregano, pepper, and salt.