Keto Chicken Nuggies
Continuing my easy peasy keto recipe week with these delicious nugs
- one pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- four cups Shrewdfoodco Protein Puffs, crushed
- three eggs, whisked
- 0.66 cup coconut flour (seasoned with 1 tsp sea salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using three separate small bowls, place the coconut flour, eggs and shrewdfoodco protein puffs in each of them.
- Coat the chicken in the coconut flour, then the egg wash, followed by the protein puffs. Repeat with the remaining strips.
- Bake for 15-20mins until chicken is fully cooked. Remove from the oven and serve with your favourite dipping sauces!