Keto Mexican Spiced Cod with Zesty Cauliflower Rice
This easy peasy 15 minute Spicy Mexican Bowl featuring truLOCAL cod, some zesty cauliflower rice and some fresh asparagus!
See more from at Kristen www.instagram.com/soulstars27
- one tsp ea. smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cayenne and ground black pepper
- one tbsp Swerve Sweetie brown sugar
- one tbsp cumin
- one tbsp sea salt
- one 340 gram bag cauliflower rice
- quarter cup cilantro, minced
- half lime, zested and juiced
- two tbsp butter
- half tsp ground black pepper
- two cod fillets
- Mix spices together in a large bowl.
- Gently dip one side of the cod into the spice mixture
- Pan fry in olive oil on medium high heat for 7 minutes each side or place on parchment paper and bake in the over at 400 for 10-13 minutes.
- Follow the cooking instructions on the package of cauliflower rice (microwave for 5-7 minutes).
- Add butter to the hot cooked cauliflower rice, add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Served with steamed asparagus and drizzle with butter before serving!