Keto Asian Noodle Salad
Asian inspired cold noodle salad with these gorgeous side stripe from truLOCAL that are completely edible from head to tail. Buying ingredients that work for you is the key to easy peasy Keto!
See more from at Kristen www.instagram.com/soulstars27
- one lb shrimp
- quarter cup soy sauce
- one tsp sesame oil
- four tbsp olive oil
- three tbsp rice wine vinegar
- two tsp Swervesweetie brown sugar
- four cloves garlic, minced
- one tbsp sesame seeds
- two bags Better Than Foods Konjac Ramen Style Noodes
- half bag kale coleslaw
- 12 snow peas, chopped
- one bunch green onion, chopped
- quarter cup cilantro, finely chopped
- three tbsp cashew, almond or peanut butter
- quarter cup olive oil
- two tbsp sesame seeds
- two tbsp rice wine vinegar
- five tbsp soy sauce
- one tbsp Swerve Sweetie Brown Sugar
- one clove garlic, minced
- one tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- one tbsp dried chili flakes
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds in a bowl and stir until well combined. Add the shrimp and cover for 1 hour.
- Remove the shrimp from the bowl and place on a skewer (optional) with 5-6 pieces per skewer.
- Cook on the BBQ for 2-3 mins each side or place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 9-13 mins at 350 F.
- Prepare noodles as directed set aside to cool down in the fridge.
- Combine the slaw, snow peas, green onion and cilantro in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the cashew butter, olive oil, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and chili flakes. Pour over the cold noodles and gently toss.
- You can serve the shrimp hot or cold. I prefer mine hot with the crunchy cold salad underneath!
- Garnish with sesame seeds