Creamy Tuscan Salmon
A restaurant - style salmon recipe made in the comfort of your own home! Serve this salmon on its own with a side of veggies or add some pasta or potatoes for an extra hearty meal.
See more from Stephanie Kay at
- four salmon fillets
- one tablespoon olive oil
- one small onion, minced
- four cloves garlic, minced
- half cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- three cups spinach, roughly, chopped
- three cups vegetable broth
- one cups table cream
- one oz parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- parsley chopped, to serve
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan on medium-high heat, warm olive oil.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Once the oil is warm, add salmon fillets to the pan, skin side down, and cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2minutes until you reach your desired level of doneness. Once cooked, remove salmon fillets from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat to medium, add onion and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes until onions are translucent and garlic is tender.
- Add broth, stirring and scraping the pan with a wooden spoon or spatula to remove any crispy bits from the bottom of the pan. Continue to cook until the broth has reduced by roughly half.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach, season with salt and pepper, and continue to cook,stirring frequently, until the spinach has wilted.
- Reduce the heat to low, add cream and stir to combine with the vegetable mixture. Add grated parmesan cheese and stir to incorporate into the cream mixture.
- Return salmon fillets to the pan, spooning some of the sauce over each piece of salmon, sprinkle with parsley (optional) and serve