Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers with Everything Bagel Spice Bacon
One can never go wrong with bacon. Trust us, it enhances every recipe!
See more from at Kristen www.instagram.com/soulstars27
- eight slices bacon
- two tbsp Everything Bagel Spice
- one lb lean ground beef
- one cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- one tsp ground black pepper
- one tsp sea salt
- half cup crushed pork rinds
- Preheat the BBQ or a grill pan to about 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out your bacon. Sprinkle liberally with everything bagel spice. Bake at 375-400 for 20mins or until desired crispiness is reached. Remove from the heat. Once cool enough to handle, finely chop into small pieces.
- Form the bacon cheddar stuffed burger patties: Add the chopped bacon to bowl with the ground beef, shredded cheddar, Worcestershire, pork rinds, salt & ground black pepper. Using your hands, combine the mixture until the bacon and cheddar are evenly dispersed. Be careful not to over mix. Using a burger press or mold or free hand it form into 4 equally sized burger patties.
- Grill the stuffed burgers over direct heat for 6 minutes, flipping halfway through for medium doneness.
- Serve as desired, on toasted keto friendly buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, & condiments. Enjoy! Or cut out all carbs and serve on a lettuce bun made from iceberg lettuce. Another amazing side is sautéed mushrooms in butter and garlic oh and don’t forget the avocado. Don’t forget to make extra Everything Spice Bagel bacon to top on your burger for extra bacon goodness!