Lettuce Wrap Sloppy Joes
Sloppy Joes? More like soak up every drop Joes! You won't want to waste a drop of these delicious wraps!
- one package lean ground beef
- four cloves garlic
- two small tomatoes
- one yellow onion
- one red bell pepper
- one cup tomato sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- eight leaves romaine lettuce
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray. Bring the pan to medium-high heat.
- Finely chop the garlic and onion and add to the pan. Sauté until fragrant or about 2-3 minutes. Add the ground meat. Sauté for another 4-5 minutes or the meat starts to brown.
- Chop the tomato and pepper and add to the pan. Stir well. Add the sauce, salt and pepper. Once mixed, allow the mixture to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Prepare your romaine hearts. Top each heart evenly with the sauce/meat mixture. Sprinkle some extra salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy!