Lemon Chive Chicken Burgers
We put the chive in the chicken and mix it all up... Twenty-five minutes later, we have chicken burgers!
- one package extra lean ground chicken
- one tsp lemon juice
- two cloves garlic, minced
- three tbsp chives, minced
- one tsp sea salt
- one tsp cayenne pepper
- one tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven (or they can be cooked on the barbecue as well!) to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- First start by mincing your garlic and chives and zesting the lemon. Add the ground chicken, minced garlic, minced chives, cayenne pepper, salt, lemon zest and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Using your hands, incorporate all the ingredients together well. Shape into 4 burgers. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the burgers are browned and reach 165°F. Top with your favourite toppings!