Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp Skewers
Is there anything better than perfectly grilled shrimp? No. Wait, yes! If said perfectly grilled shrimp is paired with fresh spices and a hint of lime!
See more from at Georgia Overbeck at www.instagram.com/blondiesbaking_/
- one package truLOCAL shrimp (approx 8-10 pieces)
- three cloves garlic
- one lime, juiced
- two tbsp fresh basil
- two tbsp fresh parsley
- one tsp mustard powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the garlic, parsley and basil. Add to a medium bowl. Add the lime juice, mustard powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix well. Pour the marinade overtop the shrimp and gently toss to coat. Allow the shrimp to marinate in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Once marinaded, remove the shrimp from the fridge and thread them onto skewers.
- Preheat your barbecue to medium-high heat. Once the grill is hot, carefully place the skewers onto the grill. Barbecue for 2-4 minutes per side or until grill marks appear and the shrimp turns light pink. Enjoy!