Greek Salad Lettuce Cups
Get the Greek! All your favourite Greek flavours dished up in lettuce cups and packed with vegetables! You would say it's delicious, but it's rude to talk with your mouth full!
- one chicken breast, grilled
- one medium-sized red bell pepper
- one cucumber
- six kalamata olives
- one tomato
- quarter small yellow onion
- two tbsp red wine vinegar
- one tsp dijon mustard
- one tsp dired oregano
- two garlic cloves, minced
- Start by shredding/chopping the cooked chicken breast. Then chop the red pepper, cucumber, onion and tomato. Add all of the chopped veggies, olives and chicken to a large bowl and combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the red wine vinegar, minced garlic, mustard, and oregano. Drizzle over top the chopped veggies and chicken.
- Dish the mixture into lettuce cups.