Chicken, Apple and Strawberry Salad with a Light Creamy Vinaigrette
Sometimes you're in the mood for a light, healthy lunch and other times you're craving 10 pounds worth of tacos. Get the best of both worlds with this Chicken, Apple and Strawberry Salad that hits the perfect sweet and crunchy spot!
- one head romaine lettuce
- four oz chicken breast, cooked
- one cucumber
- one cup strawberries
- one apple
- one oz Bada Bean Snacks or almonds
- one tbsp 0% plain greek yogurt
- one tbsp red wine vinegar
- one tsp Everything Bagel Spice Mix
- one tsp sea salt
- one tsp pepper
- one tbsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, everything bagel spice mix, salt and pepper. Place in the fridge.
- While the vinaigrette is refrigerating, chop the head of romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces. Add to a large bowl. Chop the chicken breast, cucumber, strawberries, apple and Bada Beans or almonds and add to the salad.
- Drizzle the dressing over top the salad when ready to eat. Enjoy!