Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
Filled with all of the fresh flavours of summer, these grilled pork chops with peach salsa are a quick and easy meal idea that the whole family is sure to love.
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- four pork chops, boneless
- quarter cup olive oil
- one tbsp red wine vinegar
- one clove garlic, grated
- one tsp Dijon mustard
- one tsp honey
- three ripe peaches, diced
- half cup corn kernels
- two tbsp red onion, diced
- two tbsp cilantro, chopped
- one tbsp olive oil
- half lime, juiced
1. Add the pork chops to a large airtight container or resealable bag and season them with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, mustard, and honey, and whisk to combine.
3. Pour the marinade over the pork chops and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
4. While the pork is marinating, prepare the peach salsa. In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, corn, red onion, cilantro, olive oil and lime juice, and toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, and additional lime juice to taste. Set aside.
5. Once the pork has marinated, preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
6. Add the pork chops to the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chop registers at 145°F.
7. Once cooked, remove pork chops from the grill and allow to rest 5 minutes.
8. Once rested, serve grilled pork chops with peach salsa.