Dill & Garlic Marinade
These quick and easy chicken marinades are light on calories but big on flavours. Each marinade makes enough for two chicken breasts or 4 chicken thighs, feel free to double or triple the recipe as needed.
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- quarter cup chicken broth
- half lemon, juiced
- two tbsp dill, fresh or dried
- three cloves garlic, grated
- quarter tsp sea salt
- one pinch black pepper
1. Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Add chicken to a bag or container and cover with marinade until well coated.
3. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours, then cook via method of your choice.