Pistachio Crusted Citrus Salmon
Salmon is a great way to incorporate more rich omega-3 fats into your diet, and a delicious way at that. Our wild caught Alaskan salmon is caught using a hook and line, and shipped directly to Canada providing one of the freshest options available. This Pistachio Crusted Citrus Salmon recipe is quick and easy, making it the perfect weeknight dinner.
See more from Stephanie Kay at www.kaynutrition.com
- two wild-caught salmon fillets
- one lemon, juiced
- one tbsp Dijon mustard
- one tbsp honey
- one cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- one tsp sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, Dijon mustard and honey.
3. Using a large knife or a food processor, roughly chop the pistachios into a coarse meal.
4. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with sea salt.
5. Spoon marinade evenly over each salmon fillet and top with crushed pistachios.
6. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!